Thursday, September 15, 2011
New Beginnings
I never thought I would ever blog but I would have to say I am actually excited to be a part of the blog world! So many new things are happening in my life right now and I am happy that I can share through blogging. I am a freshman in college and as you can imagine everything is pretty much a new experience at this time. From the city of Kalamazoo to the class and homework load, all the way to being a part of the soccer team at a college level. So far I cannot say things are easy or ever will be easy, but in a way that is why I love where my life is at right now. I love being faced with a challenge and later on looking back after I have accomplished it. My attitude is and always will be to keep pressing on regardless of how difficult my situation may be. This blog will be a reflection of what is happening in my new exciting life along with certain aspects of my english class. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment