Monday, October 17, 2011
Research Papers
Whenever a teacher brought up the term research paper it was almost as though my stomach dropped to the ground. I hated everything about them. I cannot say I am a fan of them by any means now but I also view them a little differently. It seems that most people view them as a punishment instead of an opportunity to become extremely knowledgeable in a certain area. When I was in sixth grade I had my first experience with a research paper. My teacher taught us everything about them and we turned one research paper into a long process with so many different aspects. Although it was not easy and very annoying at times, I am now able to view writing a research paper much differently. I had this same english teacher for grades seven and eight as well and it was the same thing, just more difficult. I learned a lot about english and research papers over those three years and am happy I was forced to become very familiar with research papers. It has definitely made things much easier for me throughout the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment